- Energy: 416 kcal
- Protein: 33 g.
- Carbohydrates: 16 g.
- Fat: 25.5 g.
Ingredients for one (makes two towers):
- Aubergine/eggplant (1 small, about 150 g. )
- Parma ham (60 g. )
- Reduced fat fresh mozzarella (60 g.)
- Cherry tomatoes (6 pieces)
- EVO olive oil (1 tbsp)
- Fresh basil to taste (if you don’t have fresh, dried will do)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut aubergine into 0.5 cm thick slices and massagge them with olive oil. Place slices on a baking sheet, season with some salt and pop in the oven for about 15 minutes, to dry them out a little bit.
- When aubergine slices are ready, top each of them with half a slice of Parma ham, a slice of mozzarella and a cherry tomato cut in half.
- Bake for another 5 minutes, or ’till mozzarella melts.
- To serve stack three eggplant /Parma ham/mozarella slices on each plate. Decorate with basil leaves.
You can create some chips to decorate your plate: slice aubergine leftovers in very thin, almost transparent slices, sprinkle them with salt and pop in the oven for 5-7 minutes.